martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

"Punta de Choro" only "cabros choros"

 
 
I remember two years ago I was whith my friends to hitchhiking to north. It was a great trip, amazing.
We started the trip from Santiago and our last destiny was Bahía Inglesa. In this trip we did a stoped in "La Serena" (Coquimbo) and there we was to camp to "Punta de Choro", when we come from to a large trekking, and saw the beach was "Oh! my god", there was beautiful, like a virgen beach. There was anybody there, only rthe waves, the hot sun, and the coast refresh .
We put up the tent and we stay like a week there. Drinking a beers every time, doing trekkings, and enjoining to the sun and the beach.
In front of "Punta de Choro" there is an island called "Isla Dama", so beautiful too, we could see dolphins there and that was a great experience.
I like so much this beach because there is not a tipically beach whit people in everywhere, or much edifications, there is a little place to be in family, with friends, with the lover or anybody you want.
I recomended visit this place and be free there. I Punta de Choro you can put up the tent wherever you want.. is so pacific.
I wanna come back soon...to remember the first time.

4 comentarios:

  1. I should like very much visit this beach

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t know this beach, but i would to go ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i went to punta de choros this summer, but we just can be over the boat, really beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar