martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

This is Valeria ah! :)

Hello humanity, now I want to present my favorites phrases to books, songs, persons, etc..this sentences markt my life for remember me lovers, friends, my family, my life, etc..

- "It will not be the fear of the madness what forces us to lower the flag of the imagination" (André Breton in Surrealistic manifest, poet)
- "We go and not him demos ultimately so much importance" (Fito Páez in your unforgettable smile, Singer)




- " Whe are the geography of the place" (Milton Santos in "Metamorfósis of the inhabited space", Geographer)



- "I hope that the item is happy and wait to never return" (Frida Kahlo in her autobiography, painter)




- "We were walking without looking for ourselves but knowing that we were walking to be" (Julio Cortázar in Rayuela, writer)



- Altazor, you will die, your voice will dry off and you will be invisible" (Vicente Huidobro in Altazor, writer)



- "Only the hours stay, and the hours after the hours" (Virginia Wolf in the movie "The hours",writer)






-  "Arauco has a sorrow, about that I cannot keep silent, they are injustices of centuries that they all see applying, nobody has put remedy being able to remedy it" (Violeta Parra in "Arauco tiene una pena", singer, poet, painter...)
   


-  "I also think about you. María"  (Ernesto Sábato in "El tunel",writer)     







- "I say that the time erases the fingerprint of your look, my bowlegged one he says there is no fingerprint that lasts any more eb the soul" (Jorge Drexler in "Zamba del olvido", singer)                                                                   




                         

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Valeeee :D
    I know many of your favourite sentences, and I am agree with you of they are very goods,specially the sentences of Jorge Drexler and Frida
    Good bye my friend! and:
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i really like a lot of you sentences :)
    love you vale

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vale I like the song of Violeta Parra
    your post was very original!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loveee Altazor i want read it right now!
    i like your presentation.
    Byeee :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wauuu "Veleria" These people are very interesting, especially the recently deceased Ernesto sabato, his book "The Tunne" is one of my favorites

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It impressed me how you can remember all these sentences!

    ResponderEliminar