martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Hotmail for ever!



Since Iam 15 years old my favourite and more used social medio it has been de mail specially hotmail.
I think that the mail´s are a simply social medio to contact friends from Santiago and every way of the world, is like a letter but more technological, unlike facebook or another social medio the mail is so specific, simply, private, and it doesn´t have complicated functions.
Though it I have facebook or another social medio, my principal way to comunicate whit friends, family, contacts, friends of the work, etc.. is hotmail.
I chek my mail every day, so I conected whit this social medio constant, it is like my second way to relate whit my world.
It is an academic social way too, because it serves froms the class work, to send documents, etc...
I think that in this globalized world the comunication by internet is daily and near to the people, for tath we have to understand that the relationships have a ciber way but is not the unic and most important way to the comunication.
The proyection of the globalitation and the relations for social media will be every day more intense.

9 comentarios:

  1. I think like you, mail is so simply and usefull, I use it every day and I chek it many times.
    See you Valerii!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The hotmail i really like me, i use every day this pages.
    See you in the pircas !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hate Hotmail, I hate my space and I hate you...
    I think that gmail is better than hotmail... Use Gmail and don't wiste your time in small things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like MSN but I don´t login often, except for check my e-mails XD

    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. yes! hotmail have less space than gmail, but for me hotmail is better

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think hotmail is very easy and simple, and it's a god way to keep the contact with friends, family or classmates.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ups I wrote God and the correct word is Good.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. My first mail account was with hotmail - Almost 20 years ago!

    ResponderEliminar