lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

My experience on my last field trip




The adventure began on Wednesday night, appeared to be a different field from the start, encouragement, joy, motivation and companionship were different. 
We arrived at the boarding school were we would live during their stay and we knew all that would be a great field trip. The itinerary of the field trip was different and veru entertaining. We understand about urban planning and enveroinment topics, and we could relax, share, enjoy, walking, walk and follow a self-placed field trip.
What I like most was the tour of the coastline, understanding the problems that were generated and visit the national park "Fray Jorge" that was intense and very beautiful.
At night the growing joy and celebration got underway, becoming good instances to share the verge of completing  the cycle.I think this is one of the most memorable fields trip of my life because we were able to incorporate learning in a calm way with entertaining and emotional persons to share with whom you shared all your college life. 
In addition, teachers in charge of the field trip was an important element in this, as encouraged and supported to create a different instance, where fun could be reconciled with the academic activity.


As Vicente Huidobro says (Altazor), "I take my parachute, and the edge of my star threw me up into the atmosphere last breath"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario