domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

THESE DAYS, THIS WORLD, MY LIFE .



Hello, now I speak of my life these past few days, at university I wanted to take all the classes I'm missing out, which caused a major collapse, the schedule is very demanding but nevertheless I am very motivated in my studies and everything that comes from now on especially for professional practice I want to do in the countryside. Because it is my last semester of college to make the most of the sites and which are the last instances they share with many of them. As for my personal life I am very happy, I like to share with the people I love and the free time to do things that go beyond the university. Although everyone on vacation, and eager togive me be, too - I think you get used to everything and finally is tolerable and can return to pick up the pace of study, ceasing to be tedious. I hope these months of classes I be of much help to emerge as prepared as possible to the world and obviously enjoy the little vacation we have.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario